After I updated this post and asked everyone to take a look at Competitive Much, The chirping Twit! How funny we both did a post about #WWHL I decided to tweet these to posts to @BravoTvRatings this was their reply:
Well smart asses, if you guys would do your polls the right way then it wouldn’t be an issue in the first place!
I do want everyone to know, this has nothing to do with Jacqueline winning the poll! What is has to do with is people that either couldn’t post their votes OR wouldn’t let you vote for who YOU wanted to vote for!
I follow and people follow me that are Team other than what I am on, doesn’t bother me, this has nothing to do with Teresa Losing, I hope in the future that Bravo Just KEEPS IT FAIR and the Gorga sisters STOP making everything a competition. See above or below link “Competitive Much” They aren’t helping Melissa at all. I was 100 % for Melissa last season matter in-fact!
Make sure you take the time to read Competitive Much, The chirping Twit! How funny we both did a post about #WWHL
All text that is Bold, Indented, Underlined and in a different COLOR is a link :)
I don’t know about you all, but I am tired of the manipulation from Bravo Tv!
Here are a few examples out of many that I can’t forget about and makes the word “scam” come to mind.
- Bravo thinks we the viewers are STUPID! Just because they say it, we are to believe it (not, we know better)
- Bravo advertised the viewers can have the chance to meet the H.W. (housewife tour) they take your/their (the person who paid) money, having viewers think you can ask any question you want, but when you get there, you find out they have already picked PRE SELECTED questions to ask that a host will ask, not the person who
allegedlyasked the question. Mind you, when they bought the tickets, they didn’t at any time submit any questions. A hA!
- Bravo wants us to think the shows are really reality, nothing is scripted We know better, it’s not reality ever wonder the real reason why Tamra and Gretchen would fight in the first place? Even the Countless Lulu said it was scripted, it’s not a reality show, it’s a Docu-Drama. ( It was an interview she gave and I can’t remember for the life of me, it was on T.V.) LuLu also admitted on #WWHL that they messed up her intro line, ” I don’t feel guilty about being privileged” I don’t remember exactly what is was supposed to say, if anyone is a LuLu fan, please let me know. There are too many examples to list.
- Bravo or Shed Media alters when someone says something and puts it in another scene. Perfect example: Jill Zarin calling Alex McCord an F’ing B *ch! No, it wasn’t right of Jill to call Alex that, but it also wasn’t right for ShedMedia or Bravo to make it look like she said it at a different time. Makes you wonder how often they do that. No, I am no fan of Jill, that should tell you something!
- Bravo is still telling us they have interns that run the site and that’s why you don’t see your comments. There is so many things wrong with that
liestatement if (or was) true. Makes me wonder when Jack-o said in her Novel, I mean blog about people writing in and using different names with same I.P., how she knows that, and who really is monitoring them comments! By the way, did Jac ever think that maybe people are room-mates or these people aren’t the only ones in their house hold who watch the show? Gotta love when people call critics people with no lives. With out them, they wouldn’t have a job. #justsaying
- Bravo is tearing up a family for ratings (selfish and un excusable ) Did you notice how many How many #breakupsbybravo there is? Over 30 and counting..
- THE SCAM #WWHL HAS WHEN CALLERS CALL IN, DO YOU REALLY GET TO ASK WHAT YOU WANT? You better read this if you think otherwise.
- I still remember the time when Brandi Glanville was on WWHL,
alledgedlya caller called in and asked Brandi a question. The question was petty and ridiculous, Brandi, the bold person she is, instead of answering, Brandi paused and asked the viewer where they were from or what their name was, can’t remember, BUT THERE WAS NO ONE ON THE LINE. Incase you missed the link above THE SCAM #WWHL HAS WHEN CALLERS CALL IN, DO YOU REALLY GET TO ASK WHAT YOU WANT? You better read this if you think otherwise.
My last one is the Bravo Polls! I smell bull shit! Again, I am not a fan of Jill Zarin, but you have got to give Jill credit for challenging the poll results. They were wrong! Sad that an attorney had to get involved. I know Jill is an idiot! but Andy needs to stop this shit.
And stop asking stupid poll questions! It’s impossible to get an accurate poll when:
- If the person is on the #WWHL and one of the options on the poll, they can’t vote.
- You have people voting for their selves and you know that they have people voting for them multiple times as well.
- 20 some minutes isn’t enough time to get an accurate poll. East Coast/West Coast Does the West Coast even get to vote on the Poll? If so, it must air early there, like 7 pm or 8pm! It comes on 11pm Eastern Time /10 pm central. Some times it comes on earlier.
- You know people vote more than once, call me old fashion, but that’s not fair. One vote per person, in this case, one vote per computer.
- Half of us don’t catch #WWHL until it re-runs for the second time that night also.
So that is why I am putting up a poll!
I will go with the same question. Lately I have been Pro Tree, but this isn’t about Jacqueline or Teresa t’s about what I listed above. I will keep this up for 24 hours, I think we can get a more accurate vote. Don’t you?